For over 20 years, the Kansas City Public Library - Library Service Program has been successfully providing library technology solutions to local libraries including: public, academic, school, special and theological.
- A service program of the Kansas City Public Library
- Provides a full-featured automation system, Symphony Workflows from SirsiDynix, complete with web-based public access and direct patron borrowing.
- Access to a 2.4 million item collection!
- KC-LSP staff install, upgrade, and maintain the automation software so you are free to administer your library.
- Payment is easy - no extra licensing or maintenance fees.
- Resource-sharing is the fuel that powers the KC-LSP engine. Courier service is offered via KCMLIN as a component of KC-LSP membership with related reporting.
- Initial training with migration helps you to use the features of the shared ILS and ongoing training and support year-round keeps you informed - no extra fees are involved!
- By becoming a KC-LSP member, your patrons have access to the circulating materials of all of the other KC-LSP members, and your Library staff has access to the ideas, experience and cooperative spirit of other member staff.
Interested in more information? Review the KC-LSP brochure! (pdf)
Headquarters for KC-LSP Support, 14 W 10th St., Kansas City, MO 64105
Phone: 816.701.3520, Toll free: 1.866.755.5252, FAX: 816.701.3401
Staff include: Kathy Maenle, ILS System Administrator; Bruce Rennie, Bibliographic Database Administrator; Melissa Carle, Support Specialist; Steven Knapp, Director of Business and Library Systems.